All current students, new students from the June 6, June 13 & September 12, 2017 Auditions and all parents are to attend our annual registration night meeting on Tuesday September 26th.
The YOCJ Conducting Staff and Board of Trustees are excited to launch the 2017/18 Season ~ our 40th Anniversary!
1. ENSEMBLE ASSIGNMENTS for the upcoming semester will be sent as an attachment prior to Registration night.
2. The mandatory REGISTRATION/ORIENTATION Meeting is Tuesday, September 26th at West Windsor-Plainsboro High School North Upper Dining Hall as follows:
• 6:30pm Pre-Registration for early attendees
• 7:00pm Pre-Registration concludes
• 7:00pm Orientation Meeting for everyone
• 7:30pm Registration Continues & Music Folders Distributed
• Location #3: VOLUNTEER INITIATIVE Table: sign up for 2 events OR submit the $100 buy-out (separate check from tuition please) — must be done on Registration Night. Look out for that email coming soon!
• Location #4: AFTER Orientation Meeting only: Folders distributed to families who have “tickets.”
All proceeds go towards our non-profit organization! Cash or checks (separate from tuition & the volunteer buy-out) accepted.
Our meeting is mandatory for all YOCJ students and parents, and is the only time all of the YOCJ students and parents will meet together during the season. At least 1 parent must attend this meeting, in order to sign release/registration forms and pay tuition. Students will receive music folders at the end of the evening, only after submission of the signed release/registration forms and payment of full tuition. Bring pens and your checkbooks!
6. 2017/18 TUITION RATES:
$200 – Saxophone Ensemble only
$380 – Saxophone Choir, Flute Choir/Ensemble
$595 – All other students
Please make checks payable to YOCJ. Clearly write your child’s full name on the memo line.
Visit our website’s member page for all YOCJ updates!
Please let us know if you have any questions.
YOCJ Conductors and Board of Trustees