Some of the most talented and hard-working young musicians in Central New Jersey practice diligently for their YOCJ concerts, then perform some of the greatest music ever written at nearly professional standards. For over three decades, YOCJ has helped students pursue musical excellence well into adulthood. As you prepare to make your charitable donations, please think of YOCJ, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Does your place of employment offer matching gift programs?
- Can you donate via the United Way corporate giving program?
- Perhaps you would like to designate your donation to a specific cause, such as the purchase of a particular instrument that YOCJ needs, like a piccolo, or a bass trombone.
Always know that your contribution in any amount will be gratefully accepted and put to good use. Your support will help us continue our mission of providing our musicians with exceptional opportunities, such as…
- the 2014 summer tour of Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- the 2017 Germany summer tour to Berlin & Leipzig
- trips to see performances by professional orchestras like The Philadelphia Orchestra and the New York Philharmonic
- the purchase of certain instruments that we need or have been renting
- the fun-filled annual performance at Ocean City, NJ, where many fond memories are created, regardless of the weather.
$1,000 – $2,499
$500 – $999
$200 – $499
$50 – $199
$20 – $49