SUMMER CHAMBER MUSIC CAMP 2021
• YOCJ seeks to bridge the gap between our mostly virtual season and our Fall 2021 return to in-person ensembles with our Summer Chamber Music Camp!
• Join us in-person at Rider University for one or two weeks of chamber music repertoire
• Each week features new repertoire and a concert to cap off each session
• YOCJ will follow safety guidelines, including face coverings & social distancing.
• Camp open to both YOCJ and non-YOCJ students–see below for requirements and details!
Week #1: July 12 – 16
Week #2: July 19 – 23
Mondays – Fridays, 9am – 12pm
• Current 6th – 12th grade students, including the Senior Class of 2021
• Current YOCJ Students? Fill out the Application/Placement Video, & submit payment ASAP!
• Non-YOCJ Students? You must meet YOCJ Audition Requirements. Applications/Video accepted starting Wed. May 12th. AFTER you receive an acceptance confirmation email, you may submit payment to complete your registration!
• Strings, Woodwinds, & Brass musicians welcomed
• Pre-formed groups or individual students seeking a group can register
• BONUS: Non-YOCJ Students who successfully apply AND complete the Chamber Camp session, may skip the New Student Audition process for the 2021-2022 YOCJ Season!
Faculty & Staff:
• Mr. Phil Pugh
• Dr. Nell Flanders
• Dr. Jordan Smith
• Mr. Scott Collins
• Mrs. Larisa Epps, Administrator on site
• $250 for one week
• $450 for both weeks
TWO STEP REGISTRATION-please read carefully
- Click HERE to fill out the Google Application/ Video Form.
*YOCJ students can immediately move on to step #2.
*Non-YOCJ students must wait for an acceptance confirmation email before completing step #2.
- Pay via the correct PayPal link below — either $250 for ONE week OR $450 for TWO weeks. Do you prefer to pay by check? Please email us at email@example.com for more information on paying by check.