Participating YOCJ Families ~ On Saturday, December 2 we are headed into the city to see The Philadelphia Orchestra perform Vaughan Williams’ Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis, Mozart’s Prague Symphony No. 38, Wagner’s Overture to Tannhäuser, as well as excerpts from Hansel and Gretel by Humperdinck.
Click HERE to view your Permission Slip/Ticket Form with all the details.
Also, an email was sent during the final week of November with your bus assignment and final details:
Scour your emails for the message called: YOCJ Dec. 2 Philadelphia Orchestra trip information
Here are some of the details:
1. LIST: Please check the email attachment to make sure your information is correct.
You will find:
• your name
• Bus status: #1 or #2, OR no bus
• your section
• Seat number
2. BUS RIDERS:
• meet in the parking lot of WWPHSN by 4:45 PM – buses leave promptly at 5 PM.
• please bring a snack for the bus ride – NO PEANUTS or glass containers please.
• you will be given your ticket once we reach the Kimmel Center.
• buses will return to WWPHSN by 11:30 PM at the earliest. Students attending without parents should text or call on the way home for the actual arrival time.
3. DRIVING INTO PHILADELPHIA?
• FYI: YOCJ bus riders are attending the pre-concert talk from 7 PM to 7:30 PM in the Rendall room of the Kimmel Center. We hope you join us!
• To obtain your ticket, you can meet Mrs. Epps in the Kimmel Center, outside of the Rendall Room at either
-6:45 PM to 7 PM or
-7:30 PM to 7:45PM
You can text Mrs. Epps before or after the pre-concert talk, please not during the talk or the 8pm concert: 609-213-0005
When texting, please state your name. Thanks!
• The concert begins promptly at 8 PM. Please plan on obtaining your ticket prior to then.
4. GENERAL CHAPERONE INFORMATION:
Chaperones: Scott Collins, Larisa Epps, Catherine Isnardi
Chaperones: Phillip Pugh, Bob Peterson, Sunhee Kim
Chaperones: John Enz, Yan Zheng, Prabhat Tomar
Chaperones: Brian Woodward, Ana Govorko
Any questions? Please email us ASAP at email@example.com