We are so excited about our 1st concert of the 2021-2022 season! Please read all the details below and let us know if you have any questions.
Winter Small Ensemble Concert
5pm Percussion Ensemble arrives
6pm Parents drop off ALL other students via the loop
**Parking: please scroll down for special parking procedures**
6:30pm Sanctuary opens
Prince of Peace (POP) Lutheran Church – 177 Princeton Hightstown Road
$10 Seniors & Students
YOCJ Students: FREE
Public & Private Music Teachers: FREE
*Students, please invite your music teachers and have them email Mrs. Epps at email@example.com for a POP Parking Placard!
*Everyone must wear masks inside the church.
*Thank you YOCJ families, for filling out the COVID forms in September – you are all set.
*All non-YOCJ audience members MUST fill a short, special COVID form, in order to attend the concert by clicking HERE.
*Please share this link with any friends, teachers, and people who are not in your immediate household. We appreciate your understanding!
STUDENT CONCERT ATTIRE:
All-black attire for all students:
1A. Long-sleeved black blouse/dress shirt with black dress pants/long skirt (floor- or ankle-length). Black ties optional.
1B. Floor- or ankle-length black dress (with sleeves)
2. Black dress shoes (closed-toe, no sandals) with long black dress socks/stockings
1. Due to limited parking lot spaces, YOCJ will provide continuous complimentary coach shuttle bus service from the West Windsor Community Park (near the Family Aquatic Center) to the Prince of Peace (POP) Church from 6pm to 10pm.
2. We ask that YOCJ Families drop off their students at the church via the loop, at the above report times, and then park at the West Windsor Community Park, by Family Aquatic Center.
3. The POP parking lot will only be used by drivers who are bringing patrons with special needs, patrons with disabilities, elderly patrons, YOCJ conductors, and public & private music teachers.
4. Please email Mrs. Epps ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org for a POP Parking Placard if you will need to park at the church.
5. We will have a POP Parking Attendant in the church parking lot, and a YOCJ Greeter at the West Windsor Community Park to assist anyone with questions on the day of the concert.
Please give us advanced notice if there are any special accessibility requests that you might have. Click HERE to view our accessibility page on our website.