The Youth Orchestra of Central Jersey has been providing outstanding opportunities for talented young musicians in Central Jersey since 1978.
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Click HERE for more audition information! Like us on FACEBOOK!
2019-2020 Parent Volunteer Opportunities
We are pleased to announce that the 2019-20 Parent Volunteer Opportunities are available NOW for current families. Click HERE for these Sign-up Genius registration links! Any questions? Email Volunteer@yocj.org
Bravo to YOCJ and The Piano Guys!
Congratulations goes out to Annabel Guo, Sonya Jin, Vivian Chen, Laura Liao, Ireanne Cao, Luna Lee, Lakshay Patel, and Anika Kapoor. They were featured on the selection “Beethoven’s 5 Secrets” by The Piano Guys, at the Tuesday September 10th concert at the State Theatre New Jersey.
2019-2020 Boosters & Business Ad Forms
Calling all music supporters, friends, and families of the Youth Orchestra of Central Jersey!
BOOSTER FORMS: Click HERE. Give a shout out to your talented musicians in all our concert program booklets for only $10 each (a tax deductible contribution for our non-profit!)
BUSINESS AD FORMS: Your favorite business can place their ad in our program booklets! Click HERE for the current ad form.
• NEW: SPONSORS! We now feature this top level platform for businesses to engage with our members and maximize your marketing! Check out the ad form to peruse the many benefits to your business. Contact us ASAP!
• PREMIUM ADS: We are featuring several NEW PREMIUM ADS this season. Contact executivedirector@
• FACEBOOK “FEATURES” ~ for EVERY business that places ads in our booklet, we will actively feature your Ad JPG on our FACEBOOK page, that reaches 300+ families and friends!
• $10 GIFT CARDS ~ YOCJ Students, for every $100 of Ads you obtain for our booklets, you will receive a $10 gift card to places such as AMC, Rita’s, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, Panera’s, and iTunes!
Check out the January WWFM Interview of David Kim & John Enz
Reminisce with us and check out the January interview that WWFM did with our 2019 Soloist and Master Class clinician, David Kim, Philadelphia Orchestra Concermaster and YOCJ Artistic Director, John Enz.
Check out our 40th Anniversary Documentary!
YOCJ featured on WHYY’s “State of the Arts” ~ Video below!
Be sure to check out the State of The Arts segment below, featuring the Youth Orchestra of Central Jersey & Stanley Drucker! The six minute episode includes YOCJ student interviews, footage from our March 20th Woodwind Master Class, and an interview with Stanley Drucker, former New York Philharmonic Principal Clarinetist, our 2018 soloist and clinician.
YOCJ & the McCaffrey’s Receipt Program!
The Youth Orchestra of Central Jersey is part of McCaffrey’s program that supports local nonprofit organizations by generously donating 1% of every receipt collected. Being part of this fundraiser is easy! Here’s how it works:
- Shop at McCaffrey’s Food Markets.
- Save your receipts!
- Send them in with your child to any YOCJ rehearsal in an envelope marked “McCaffrey’s Receipts”
- YOCJ earns 1% of the total of each receipt (minus sales tax, cigarettes, alcohol, milk and sushi items).
Please share with your neighbors, friends, family and coworkers – anyone can submit their receipts to the Youth Orchestra of Central Jersey. This is an ongoing fundraiser, so there are no deadlines. However, we request that receipts are submitted monthly to the conductors. Please contact Grace Shijin at 732-822-5653 or email@example.com, if you have any questions. Thank you for your support!
This is one of the easiest ways to show your support for our non-profit organization! Click HERE to start shopping on AmazonSmile and support the Youth Orchestra of Central Jersey at the same time. AmazonSmile is a website that offers the same products and convenience as Amazon. The difference is that shopping on AmazonSmile means that the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate .5% of the purchase price towards any eligible charitable organization. Please consider doing your on-line shopping to help support our talented young musicians!
The Splash Reel (at very top left of our page) was masterfully crafted by Front Row Seat Productions, LLC
YOCJ is committed to making all of our events accessible to all our patrons. Click HERE for more information and email us with any requests and questions that you might have: firstname.lastname@example.org