YOCJ has been providing outstanding opportunities for talented young musicians in Central Jersey since 1978.
The Youth Orchestra of Central Jersey has been recognized by our peers and has been nominated in the 2018 JerseyArts.com People’s Choice Awards! Did you know that YOCJ is the only youth orchestra in NJ nominated for the Symphony/Orchestra category? For a complete list of nominees by category, click here. Voting begins on January 9th, at JerseyArts.com/vote. Don’t delay – voting ends February 20! Winners in each category (as well as honorable mentions) will be announced in March.
In honor of YOCJ’s 40th Anniversary, we are holding a “40 for 40” donation campaign. We hope you will continue your generous support and consider a donation of $40. This campaign is designed to commemorate 40 years of youth making music as well as help YOCJ continue to provide excellent musical opportunities, not found in schools, to the talented students of our area. It will also allow YOCJ to continue offering outstanding programs designed to immerse its members in music. All “40 for 40” donors will be recognized in the special program book for the Sunday March 25 40th Anniversary Recital, 3pm at Princeton Meadow Church, 545 Meadow Road, Princeton NJ 08540.
YOCJ & the McCaffrey’s Receipt Program!
YOCJ is now a part of McCaffrey’s program that supports local nonprofit organizations by generously donating 1% of every receipt collected. Being part of this fundraiser is easy! Here’s how it works:
- Shop at McCaffrey’s Food Markets.
- Save your receipts!
- Send them in with your child to any YOCJ rehearsal in an envelope marked “McCaffrey’s Receipts”
- YOCJ earns 1% of the total of each receipt (minus sales tax, cigarettes, alcohol, milk and sushi items).
Please share with your neighbors, friends, family and coworkers – anyone can submit their receipts to YOCJ. This is an ongoing fundraiser, so there are no deadlines. However, we request that receipts are submitted monthly if possible. Please contact Amy Woodward at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.Thank you for your support!
Boosters & Business Ad Forms
Calling all music supporters, friends, and YOCJ families!
BOOSTER FORMS: Click HERE. Give a shout out to your talented musicians in all our concert program booklets for only $10 each (a tax deductible contribution for our non-profit!)
• April & May Concerts:
Click HERE for the ad form.
• 40th Anniversary March 25th Recital:
Click HERE for the ad form.
• PREMIUM ADS: The only premium left is currently 1 Centerfold (black & white). Contact email@example.com right away!
• FACEBOOK “FEATURES” ~ for EVERY business that places ads in our booklet, we will actively feature your Ad JPG on our FACEBOOK page, that reaches 300+ families and friends!
• $10 GIFT CARDS ~ YOCJ Students, for every $100 of Ads you obtain for our booklets, you will receive a $10 gift card to places such as AMC, Rita’s, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, Panera’s, and iTunes!
This is one of the easiest ways to show your support for our non-profit organization! Click HERE to start shopping on AmazonSmile and support YOCJ at the same time. AmazonSmile is a website that offers the same products and convenience as Amazon. The difference is that shopping on AmazonSmile means that the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate .5% of the purchase price towards any eligible charitable organization. Please consider doing your on-line shopping to help support our talented young musicians!
The Splash Reel (at very top left of our page) was masterfully crafted by Front Row Seat Productions, LLC