YOCJ is thrilled to be planning an overseas tour for the summer of 2024 to Austria. We plan to visit cities such as Salzburg and Vienna, as well as the Esterhazy Palace!
Friday June 21: Bon Voyage Concert
Saturday June 22: Departure
Sunday June 30: Return
*Current YOCJ students who are in good standing, and who will be 12 years old and above at the time of the trip, are eligible to register to participate.
*YOCJ Seniors, class of 2024 are also eligible to register to participate.
*YOCJ Students who are accepted for the Spring 2024 semester, as well as returning YOCJ Spring-only Students are also eligible to register to participate.
*YOCJ families will also be eligible to register for the trip to accompany us.
*YOCJ families need to be mindful that this is a student-centered tour. YOCJ students will room together. ALL tour participants will adhere to the itinerary.
Rehearsal dates and locations will be posted here once they are available.
Please click HERE for the current itinerary.
Regular updates will be sent out via email. These updates will also be posted here via links:
1. Preliminary Information
PACKAGES & COST
Click HERE for the Austria Informational Handout for registration and package details.
REGULAR Package $3300 per person – see above Handout for details
LAND-ONLY Package $2500 per person – see above Handout for details
EXTENDED Package $3300 per person + TBD fees – see above Handout for details
Tuesday October 10 – Tour Parent Meeting #1
Tuesday October 17 – Payment #1 due: $1000 per person
Tuesday December 5 – Payment #2 due: $1000 per person
Tuesday February 6 – Payment #3 due: $1000 per person Regular/Extended. $250 Land-only
Tuesday April 30 – Final Payments & Tour Parent Meeting #2
1. Registration Google Form Link will be posted here soon.
2. Parent/Student Contract will be posted here soon.
3. Prescription Form will be posted here soon.
PASSPORT & TRAVEL INFO
1. U.S. Passports must be valid for 3 months past our June 30 return date. October 1, 2024 will be the cutoff.
2. Foreign passport holders must go to the Austrian consulate in New York to obtain a Schengen visa. This must be done at least six months before the trip: between late January and April 1, 2024.
3. Anyone who needs to renew their US passports, should do so ASAP, considering it takes 3 to 4 months. Click HERE for information on Mercer County Connections in Hamilton Square.
4. ETIAS (European Travel Information & Authorization System): Starting in 2024, American & Foreign passport holders will need authorization from the ETIAS in order to travel to certain European countries. More information will be released soon by the authorities. Click HERE for an explanation.
*Full refunds (less a $100 non-refundable fee) are available up until March 22
*March 23-May 7: 10% of trip cost cancellation fee (less a $100 non-refundable fee)
*May 8-May 23: 20% of trip cost cancellation fee (less a $100 non-refundable fee)
*May 24-June 7: 35% of trip cost cancellation fee (less a $100 non-refundable fee)
*June 8-June 18: 60% of trip cost cancellation fee (less a $100 non-refundable fee)
*June 19 and on: 100% of trip cost cancellation fee
Enjoy these photos of Salzburg, Vienna, & Esterhazy Palace in anticipation of our amazing journey to Austria!